10.21.2012

The Jett

Wearing: Topshop Pants | Reformation Sweatshirt | Modern Vice Jett Boot (c/o) | Amarcord Vintage Jacket (in stores now) | Topshop Hat (in stores)

I'm having a crazy love affair with my new Modern Vice Jett booties and I think my Topshop shoes are catching on... They're the most perfect oxblood red, with pointy toes and gunmetal hardware. I'm pretty sure these boots were named after Elton John's famous song Bennie and the Jets which makes them even more desirable, duh. I also love these pajama like Topshop plaid pants that reference to my most recent post Truly Tartan

8 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Great blog!
    xoxo,
    http://preyonfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes and the jacket together match perfectly. I love it.

    xox,
    stella

    www.stelladorothy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hat! Wish I could pull this off- actually I feel that way about most of your outfits! haha, you're gorgeous and can make anything look good! Maybe I'll be adventurous someday and try dungarees or something ;)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous shoes!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boyish look of this outfit, especially the studded hat & the leather jacket!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary
    http://www.theweekenddiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are amazing x

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look – love that leather jacket!


    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your hair in this post.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!