2.23.2012

Silky Pants

 
Wearing: Thrifted Pants - Similar | Topshop Vest | American Apparel Button-Up | Urban Outfitter Boots

It may just be coincidence but my animal instincts have been hollering lately, I didn't even realize when I got dressed this morning that leopard was featured in yesterday's post - whoops. I found these silk harem pants at buffalo exchange earlier this year, and they're so comfortable like pajama's. Speaking of- silky pajama-esqué pants are taking over the Spring trend board this year. Check out WhoWhatWear's trend report for some outfit inspiration on how to wear them. 

8 comments:

  1. Love this! I feel that you can never have enough animal print so it's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit and those pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!love leopard!come to see my blog and participate on my jeffrey Campbell lita GIVEAWAY:

    http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveawayjeffrey-campbell.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. a question: why do you always place your leopard asos bag on the floor next to you but backwards. even in the fashion week photos you're wearing it print side in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for all the blog love guys!

    as for my ASOS bag - I never really think about it, but I'm not in love with my bag and I like when just a little bit of the print peaks through :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit especially how the sleeves of the shirt look like they're attached to the vest. Too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your boots... I have boots similar to yours.
    http://www.mademoiselletrendy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!