12.19.2011

Borrowed

Me
360 Sweater
Vintage Vest - Similar
7 For All Mankind Jeggings
Urban Outfitter Boots

So, the lack of posts recently have been due to an overload of finals, work, and plans. Been way too busy lately so I had to resort to the ever-famous, mirror pic. I'm obsessed with this vintage leopard vest my mom is currently "letting me borrow" until I remember to give it back, so not happening. Also- I'm going to Miami this week so most of the posts will be of my own outfits. See you in the sun. 

2 comments:

  1. love the outfit! fan of your blog. . . found it through elin! anyways the rug shot is also super cute with the boots, where can I find a rug like that?

    xx

    2youngforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love this vest! I haven't seen a vest like that yet this year... only jackets. Fur vests are probably my most sought after item of the season yet I still haven't pulled the plug! Great outfit!

    Come visit us and enter our amazing giveaway :)

    http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/2011/12/glitterati-giveaway-sneakpeeq.html

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!